Started four years ago when Dad was first in the hospital and then sent home with "six weeks to live". I spent most of my nights staying at the house and brought my sewing machine for the down time. When 6 weeks turned out to be only 18 days, I packed up the project and didn't look at it again for 3 years. I finished the top last winter and have now finally got it done/done, thanks to a quilt along challenge.
I had seen a picture of this quilt somewhere and copied it. I have since learned that it is from Evelyn Sloppy's Strips and Strings book. I don't know if my measurements are anywhere close to hers but it certainly looks the same.