Thursday, April 18, 2019

Finishalong Q2

finishalong logo Im in

I am away from any computers or iPads so I am attempting to post my UFOs with my phone. It is proving to be quite challenging. 

The numbering proved challenging but I was able to post 14 UFOs I’d like to finish. 

1: QOV - Finished and presented to QOV recipient.



2: Blue Offset Logcabin


3: Flannel Red Checkerboard  42x52


4: Blue Alternating Nine Patch


 5: 1930 Repro Square in Square



6:  Random Charms   56x72

                                              
7: Pink and Green Tumbler 48x66


8: Pink Railfence 60x60

9: Batik Alternating Jelly Roll 2  56x62


10: Pink Alternating Jelly Roll 2  51x58


11: Neutral  88x104




12: Rainbow Pinwheels



13: Disappearing Nine Patch


14: Bright Juvenile Strings   40x58


1 comment :

Sarah Goer Quilts said...

You have a colorful assortment of projects to work on. Best wishes for a quarter full of finishes. Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.