Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stash Report - week #6 - 2/6/11

The "Yellow Taxi Cab" top is finished so that gets counted.  I am hoping to get that quilted this afternoon but then I'll count the backing next week. UFO #10 top is finished so the front and back get counted because it's a rag quilt. It's been about 2/3 clipped then to the washer.  I made some mini log cabins but those won't be counted till the top is assembled and complete - a long way off.

The good news is I added nothing. So I am back in the positives. One yard net used. Woohoo!

Used this week: 10 yards
Used year to date: 20 yards

Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 19

Net used in 2011: 1 yard

Go HERE to see other stash reports.

1 comment :

Alycia said...

Thats a great report!! So you wait until you are finished with the quilt to report it?