Monday, June 2, 2014

June goals

It's been a good month in the sewing room. Having set goals has really helped me to stay focused and accomplish the projects that I want to to stay on track. I'm hoping my June goals are met as well.

May Goals

  1.  Dad's memorial quilt - quilt and bind  DONE DONE 5/10/14 
  2.  Notre Dame quilt top - bind  DONE DONE 5/10/14
  3. Quilt Beyond Borders - 2 tops quilted and bound DONE DONE  5/26/14


  4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge - two four green bags DONE 5/29/14

  5. Green charity quilt - Christian Camp Quilt - piece quilted and bound DONE DONE 5/29/14

  6. Winter Solstice BOM - block #5a and 5b 5a block DONE
  7. Pillowcase for Paige - ABCs and little critters DONE 5/27/14
  8. Two Sundresses for Paige DONE 5/30/14

  9. 3 4 postage stamp blocks - pieced DONE 5/23/14
  10. Jennifer Paganelli UFO - pieced - NOT DONE
  11. Film at Five UFO top - quilted and bound - NOT DONE
  12. Rainbow Scrap Challenge - enlarge purple quilt top from April  DONE 5/13/14

JUNE GOALS

  1. Rainbow Scrap Challenge - yellow scrappy quilt for Quilt Beyond Borders
  2. Rainbow Scrap Challenge - two yellow bags
  3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge - quilt teal quilt top for Quilts Beyond Borders
  4. Winter Solstice BOM - block 5b and 6
  5. 3 postage stamp blocks - pieced 
  6. Jennifer Paganelli UFO - pieced
  7. Film at Five UFO top - quilted and bound
  8. Bear Paws - quilted and bound

6 comments :

Terri said...

When you got to the list for June I thought you should have started with "rest up from a busy May". My you are a busy sort. I'm a snail in comparison.
Your quilts are gorgeous! (Sell me some of your energy, PLEASE.)
Hugs

Mary said...

12 Goals for MAY was a big TASK! Glad you only have 8 for June. I am sticking with 5-6 only. Great finishes!

Beth in MN said...

Wow! What awesome finishes. Good luck with June goals. Hugs

Katie said...

those are some awesome goals and some awesome finishes.

Cathy said...

Hokey smokes........ look at you go!! You accomplished so much! Fabulous work on all of them.

KatieQ said...

You got an amazing amount done. I love the sundresses. I can never resist Hello Kitty. I'm sure Paige will love them.
The purple quilt is outstanding. I have a soft spot for bright scraps mixed with crisp white. I like the wavy quilting too.