Sunday, February 10, 2019

Batik Alternating Jelly Roll - UFO finish #15

This is, again, a result of the kits I made up last year when we were gifted the beautiful fabrics. I came up with the design and cut several kits.




 Surprisingly I wasn't able to find a backing fabric in my stash that complimented the top. My good friend, Joyce (the founding member of our little charity sew group), shopped and found a very pretty fabric that is a very beautiful mate. It is not a batik but blends really well with the fabrics.  The binding was from stash.


Again, to expedite these finishes and to be easy on my back, this was quilted with a large meander. And the binding was machine attached with a serpentine stitch.


This one finished at 56x70.

2019 #15 finish of 67 quilt top UFOs.  52 to go!
Finish-A-Long Q1 - #10
https://quiltninwilton.blogspot.com/2019/01/finish-long-2019.html

finishalong logo 125px

No comments :