Oh boy, I've got a lot of work to do. As I said earlier this week I participated in a significant amount of retail therapy last week. I am now waaaay in the red and feel a strong need to fix that. I am getting physical therapy for my elbow and my LA is back and running so the plan is to quilt and quilt and quilt, ASAP. Many of my quilt tops have never been "counted" and none of the backs get counted until the quilting is completed. So once I get to quilting the number *should* turn around nicely. Well, that's the plan anyway.
I couldn't stay away from my machine one more minute so today I did one tiny little project - a bib to match the romper I made for dgd. She apparently has become a drooling maniac. I am being generous when I say it used 1/4 yard but with the binding it comes close and 1/4 increments are as small as I'm going to go. It still needs velcro closures but you get the idea - quick, simple, yet matches the outfit and gets the job done.
Used the past week: .25 yards
Used year to date: 28.75 yards
Added the past week: 28 yards
Added year to date: 75 yards
Net used in 2011: -46.25 yards :O
Check out other stash reports at Patchwork Times.