Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yellow

Yellow is the color for June over at SoScrappy. I'm having trouble keeping up with the monochromatic challenges and definitely am not wanting to create any more UFOs, eighty five is enough, thank you very much. So I haven't participated in as many of these challenges as I would have like But January was yellow month over at PatchworkTimes and I created this top.

I love it but it never got finished so I will use Angela's challenge to get it quilted and bound. Woot!

6 comments :

Judee said...

Hey, that is a nice project! You should get it done now.

scraphappy said...

Glad you are finding an excuse to finish off a project. Love the yellow with the checkered sashing.

Char said...

Nice quilt. Can't wait to see it quilted.

Melinda said...

This is a great yellow quilt - great opportunity to get it finished.

Jan Maree said...

That is a gorgeous quilt - love the yellow with teh black and white!

caren said...

That is a beautiful quilt. The colors are great.