The retreat was a success in that I did get lots of sewing done. Projects completed to the fabric reporting stage, not so much. The outfit for Paige did get finished and mailed - 1 1/2 yards.
indigo project got finished - 2 1/2 yards.
The batik log cabin top got finished but I reported that last weekend during the retreat.
But the yellow top did not get hand stitched so I need to wait to report the back and binding. And since the retreat ended on Tuesday, I haven't touched a machine or sewing machine.
I did some fabric shopping this week. I needed more fabric for the tote bag bottom but it went out as soon as it came in so I'm not counting it on either tally. And I bought a cute knit fabric for a Paige outfit - 1 1/4 yards. :)
Geez, it comes in so easily and takes so much effort for it to go out. No wonder most of our stashes are so out of control.
Used the past week: 4 yards
Used year to date: 55.25 yards
Added the past week: 1.25 yards
Added year to date: 82.75 yards
Net used in 2011: -27.50 yards
Head over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing with busting their stash.