Saturday, July 2, 2011

June Monochromatic Challenge - indigo

The month ended and my indigo purse is finished. Woot. What a comedy of errors it was. You know how when you have made something several times you start to move thru the steps without concentrating - you know how to do it, after all!!! And that's exactly when you start to make all the errors. This bag had gone together sooo smoothly and quickly. I went to take a picture of the inside of the "finished" bag and right away noticed that the pockets of one side were on upside down. (Sorry, in my exasperation I didn't actually take the picture). So much for smoothly and quickly. A couple of hours later it was done, again.


Check out other indigo finishes at Patchwork Times.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I totally know what you mean! But in the end the bag turned out beautiful! You know we don't live that far from one another, you should come to our next Modern Connecticut Quilt Guild Meeting this month.