- Winter Solstice BOM - block #2
- Wonky log cabin block for guild meeting DONE 2/6
- Rainbow Scrap Challenge - two bags DONE 2/14
- Notre Dame quilt - quilted and bound
- Dad's Memorial quilt - top finished and quilted Top Done 2/14
- Quilt Beyond Borders quilt - top completed DONE 2/6, second one 2/14
- Homespun Bear Paws - top completed DONE 2/5
- Quilt for brother - shirts deconstructed, tumblers cut
- Pillowcase charity fabrics organized and put away
I am very happy to have finished the Homespun Bear Paw quilt top today. It's at least a 15 year old UFO so....Yippee!!!! I couldn't take a picture today as it was dark and snowy all day. Maybe tomorrow I'll take it out and lay it on the snow. Until then this is the top almost finished.
|New blue gray center|
|These blue centers were just too bright.|
Then I pulled my pink scraps for the RSC. I had guessed it would be pink. Maybe I should have bet on the Super Bowl also. :) I got the pink scraps ironed and will run them thru the GO tonight during TV time. These are some old, yucky fabrics - from the days of SoFro/House of Fabrics even.
I'm thrilled to cut them all into 1 1/2" strips and then whatever is left after my scrap project will go toward a postage stamp type project. My plan is to make two bags each month - one set in each chosen color. Then come Christmas time I'll have 12 sets. So far I have the blue set ready to go. Those were also very old, yucky fabrics but cut up small enough and paired with bright white, I love how they came out.
I've been using a huge stack of juvenile 5" charms as a leader/ender project. They're getting paired with a cute light fabric and I'm surprised at how quickly it's coming together. These tops will go to QuiltsBeyondBorders.
Here's to a productive February.