Monday, February 4, 2019

Elaine's Polka Dot - UFO #13

This bright and cheerful quilt was made by my good friend, Elaine. She is a longtime member of Quilters with Heart. We are a group that has been meeting for probably fifteen years. Our main focus has been charity work, mostly quilts but also pillowcases. Elaine made the quilt top and then donated it to the group late last year. 



She provided the backing and I found the perfect binding fabric in my stash. I used a frankenbatt and quilted it with a large meander.


This quilt is 45x63.

2019 #13 finish of 67 quilt top UFOs.  54 to go!
Finish-A-Long Q1 - #8
https://quiltninwilton.blogspot.com/2019/01/finish-long-2019.html

finishalong logo 125px

2 comments :

Mary said...

You are so far ahead of me! That's a fun Quilt. Congrats!!

Lynne said...

How lovely! Congrats on the finish (and so early in the quarter!) and thanks for participating in the FAL!