Today I was able to get some heavenly time in my sewing cave. The first two hours were spent taking apart one of the Cider Mill quilts and putting it back together again. It needed some real help (the borders were unbelievably wavy) and we hate to do that in front of the volunteers, especially if the person who pieced the quilt is still helping us. So that quilt is now ready to be sandwiched.
Then I spent some time working on this month's Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
This month's color is teal/aqua. I'm hoping to make a charity top each month in the chosen color. This month I am using a pattern called Crossroads, found HERE. I made all the components for the blocks as leaders/enders and then this afternoon I put the blocks together. Hopefully tomorrow I have the top pieced together and then add a couple of borders.
Sharing over at So Scrappy.