Monday, March 24, 2014

Stash Report

An entire Sunday with nothing on the calendar after church. I finally got some general house work done and then spent the afternoon in the sewing cave. I finished the charity quilt that I was making this month using the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month - teal. I love this quilt - love the colors, love that it used up some of the bazillion nickels in my stash, love the simple, easy Crossroads pattern and love that it will be going to Quilts Beyond Borders for a child in need somewhere in the world. I will definitely be using this pattern again in another of the colors.

I also finished the two toiletry/cosmetic bags that I am making each month in the RSC color. Each month I will make two bags and then come December I will have a nice stash of gifties all ready to go.

One RSC charity quilt top finished - 2 1/2 yards
Two RSC bags finished - 3/4 yard

Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased year to date: 20.75 yards

Used this week:  3.25 yards
Used year to date: 25.75 yards

Net used:  5 yards - still in the black


Sharing at:
   Patchwork Times

No comments :