Lots of stash movement this week.
Notre Dame quilt finally done done (as they say on Stashbusters). I never counted any of the fabric in that quilt so it is a total of front, back and binding. I try to include stash usages after a top is finished but that didn't happen with this quilt.
Dad's Memorial quilt also finally done done. Backing and binding in this report.
Green charity RSC quilt top finished.
My friend, Debbie and I went to the Northern Star Quilt Guild show last week. Although I was restrained, my credit card did get passed over a couple of times. I bought an adorable kit for a little boy quilt (dgs due in August) and I purchased 11 homespun fat quarters.
I also ordered some fabric to be used as borders with a fat quarter bundle I have.
And finally, I order some adorable fabric for charity pillowcases.
Purchased this week: 12.25 yards
Purchased year to date: 35.00 yards
Used this week: 22.5 yards
Used year to date: 51.75 yards
Net used: 16.75 yards
Check out the other stash reports over at Patchworktimes.