Monday, January 31, 2011

Stash Report - week #5 - 1/30/11

Although I have spent a good amount of time in my sewing room this week, I don't have anything to show for it in terms of the Stash report. I will only be considering fabrics used when 1) a top is finished  2) the quilting is done 3) the binding is done. So, the yellow quilt still needs it's final border - to be done tomorrow. And I made 3 mini log cabin blocks. But none of those are at a stage of counting the fabrics.
And I did buy 5 more yards of neutrals for the strip swap. I have to say that several times this week I had fabric in an online shopping cart but when it was time to check out I resisted the temptation and hit delete. It sure is a whole lot easier to add fabric to the stash than it is to use it. hmmmm It's taken me 32 years to figure that out.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used year to date: 10 yards

Added this week: 5 yards
Added year to date: 19

Net used in 2011: - 9 yards

Go HERE to see other stash reports.

1 comment :

Mary said...

Great job resisting the fabric buying agin this week. My Yellow Challenge quillt isn't finished yet either. But it is on my DWM post for today.
I'm finishing the borders too.