The Friday afternoon charity quilters were finally able to meet again. It was wonderful to hear about everyone's holidays and vacations. And Joyce and I got our daily exercise pushing Jeanne's car out of the snow bank. Wish I had a picture of that. :)
Debbie cutting and Jeanne ironing.
Susan and Joyce giving their sewing machines a good workout.
This is the second week working on this project. The fabric is very old fabric I had probably gotten at our long gone Joanns/House of Fabrics before that. The white background is an Ikea cotton sheet that I had heard was a
cheap nice alternative to Kona Cotton. Hmm, definitely not Kona Cotton but fine for this use. I had cut out the charms without counting and we sewed without counting. We were thrilled to discover that we now have enough rows for two quilts around 50x70 each.