With that in mind, I've pulled out my Homespun Bear Paws project. The Bear Paw blocks had been from a swap from the late 90s (I think). Last year I decided on a pattern plan and made progress on pairing up four paws for a larger block and making several alternate nine patch blocks. Last week I pulled out the project again and got the main part of the top assembled. I am now working on the 14 border sections.
|2 of 14 border sections|
I am loving how manly this quilt will be. It will be 76 x 96 - much bigger than I had expected.
This quilt will have used up 24 of the Bear Paw blocks. I still have 46 blocks waiting their turn to become part of a quilt. I *am* happy to be getting to the bottom of my homespun bin. Of course it was helped a lot by the making of the Homespun String Quilt - another UFO waiting quilting.
Check out other walls over at Patchwork Times.