Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stash Report

I did some fun sewing and cutting this week but very little was a "finish" that I would use in a stash report. I did finish the second blue scrappy toiletry bag from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. These will get put aside to be a Christmas gift in December. If I stick with the plan I will have 12 cute little pairs of bags in a rainbow of colors ready to gift.

One set completed for Christmas gifting

Yesterday I had a fun day with my favorite sewing buddies. We hadn't been able to get together for quite a while so it was a joy to spend some time together. I worked on the memorial quilt project for my dad. I didn't make a lot of progress but I had such a good time.

Sorry, Elaine. I know you will hate this picture but I wanted to document our great day.

Purchased this week - 0 yards - not easy
Purchased year to date - 0 yards


Used this week - 1/2 yard
Used year to date - 3/4 yard


Net - 3/4 yard used :) Still in the black

Sharing at:
Patchwork Times

2 comments :

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

the recipients of these bags are going to be very lucky! :)

AmyM said...

LOVED the pictures.. so happy that you were able to get together... Miss you..