Goals and Rules (with my adjustments)
- To use the Stash I already have!
- Finish UFOs without distraction by shifting to fun new projects.
- Stop the insanity of constantly buying fabric - just because it's on sale or I have a coupon doesn't mean I need to buy it.
- Destash the fabrics and UFOs that I realize I am never going to use/complete.
FABRIC FAST RULES:
1) No fabric purchases for 6 months beginning January 1, 2014.
2) At 6 months reevaluate status and decide whether to keep going for full year. Evaluation July 1, 2014.
3) Create a UFO list and complete 10 by July 1st!
4) No books or magazines - I have way too many of them also.
- Notions acceptable.
- Fabrics for projects for granddaughter, Paige. I don't have a stash of those fabrics.
- Fabrics for sashing and borders (if necessary) to complete current UFOs.
- This year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge. These will not be UFOs but I will use only scrap fabric. I posted about it HERE.
Fabriholics has challenged us to list our UFOs. I will picture the projects that are at the top of the list for completing. The rest I will list.
QUILT TOPS WAITING THEIR TURN ON THE LONGARM
1. Christmas Pineapple Blossom - from swap blocks
9. Black Square in Square 2 - from swap blocks
10. Memorial Quilt
11. Chicken Feed - from swap blocks
12. Flannel Nine Patch
13. Green Bordered Four Patches
14. Nana's Garden - from swap blocks
15. Red and Stripe Flannel
16. Claudia Quilt Shop
17. Claudia Quilt Shop 2
18. Pink Square in Square - from swap blocks
19. Postage Stamp - from swap blocks
20. Wind doth Blow
22. African prints
23. Breast Cancer Sampler
24. Juvenile Crumbs
25. Mary's Green and Pink
27. Purple and Teal
28. Purple Nine Patch
29. Blue Log Cabin
30. Roman Stripes
QUILT TOPS WAITING BORDERS
BLOCKS WAITING TO BE TOPS
1.Quilt of Valor - Summer in the Park
17. Nana's Garden 2 - block swap
18. 1930 Four Patches - block swap
19. 1930 Mini Churndashes - block swap
20. 1930 Nine Patches - block swap
21. 1930 Pinwheels - block swap
22. 1930 Sampler - block swap
23. Amish Pinwheels - block swap
24. Cannondale Guild Batik Sampler - block swap
25. Chicken Feed - block swap
26. Christmas 9 patch - block swap
27. Christmas bowties - block swap
28. Christmas Sampler 2 - block swap
29. Cinderella - block swap
31. Flannel Nine Patch 2 - block swap
32. Homespun Bear Tracks 2 - block swap
33. Maple Leaves on Black - block swap
34. Roman Stripe - block swap
35. Scrappy Four Patches - block swap
36. Siggy Trading Patches - block swap
37. Sister's Choice - block swap
38. Square in Square - block swap
40. Garden Siggies - block swap
PROJECTS CUT BUT OTHERWISE NOT STARTED
1. Quilt of Valor - Stripes
4. Flannel Log Cabin
OTHER SEWING PROJECTS
1. Charity Pillowcases
3. Dad's Memorial Quilt
If you're still reading, wish me luck with this challenge. I think it will be fun.
I'm linking up to Fabriholics Anonymous.