Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stash Report - week #11 - 3/13/11

It's been a relatively quiet week in the sewing room. I am almost finished with the tote bag for the brown challenge. It will get counted when it is finished.

I did buy 2 yards of fabric for little sundresses for dgd, Paige. I've debated whether these count or not. But they are 100% cotton and if I don't make the dresses, the fabric will get added to the stash. So, it gets counted.

Stash Report
Used this week: 0 yards
Used year to date: 25 yards

Added this week: 2 yards

Added year to date: 21

Net used in 2011: 4 yards

I need to finish some projects. LOL

Go over to Patchwork Times to see other stash reports.

2 comments :

Melanie said...

I need to finish some projects too, but I must say you are way ahead of me! Have a great week!

Marti said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy with many projects. I love making sundresses. Have fun with that project.